Deep House Amsterdam Loyalty Club
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with apple, facebook, instagram, TWITTER or any other third party social media platform.
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
A. Description of Contest. Contests will generally be run on a Ňfirst come, first serveÓ basis meaning that there will be a limited number of prizes made available at any given time throughout the Contest and the first eligible Participants (i.e. those with the requisite points) to claim the prize will obtain such prize. Each prize will be available until the identified available number of prizes is claimed. Number of prizes available and requisite points required will vary for each prize opportunity. Participants accumulate points by completing tasks/challenges posted to the Contest app throughout the Entry Period. Claiming a prize will decrease the ParticipantŐs total points by the number of points associated with the claimed prize.
2. Prize(s). Prizes will be announced throughout the Entry Period on the app, with the date each prize opportunity will be made available and how many winners will be selected for each prize. Participants may win more than one prize, but no more than one of any prize. For a complete list of prizes and associated retail value, please send a self-address stamped envelope at the conclusion of the Contest to: Attn: SocialLadder – 801 N. Market St. Philadelphia, PA, 19146. Requests for the complete prize list must be received within ninety (90) days of the conclusion of the Contest.
Conditions and restrictions may apply as allowed by applicable law. The total approximate retail value of the prize will be determined by the Sponsor. Some prizes may require your entry to the Event in order to accept the prize (for example, an artist meet and greet). A ticket to the Event should not be inferred unless clearly stated as part of the selected prize. Participant is responsible for travel or lodging, if necessary, unless awarded such during the Contest. Awarded prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in SponsorŐs sole discretion. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that prize, in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of the Event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded, in SponsorŐs sole discretion.
3. Prize Notification. When a Participant wins a prize, an email notice will be sent to each winner at the email address provided during sign up. Sponsor is not responsible for undelivered emails, whether due to Participant error, technical error, Sponsor error, or other. Each notification email will have specific guidelines as to how the winner must claim the prize and the retail value of the prize. Winners who fail to follow the instructions for claiming a prize will forfeit the prize.
4. Eligibility and Limitations. The Contest is open only to Participants who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, excluding residents of AK and HI. Contest is void where prohibited. To be eligible, Participants must download the app and complete the registration process. There is no cost to download or register the app. Contest app is available on Android and IOS. Updates may be required, to the Contest app or your Android or IOS software to continue running the Contest app. Participant must also have a Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram account and connect those accounts to the app. While all three social media platforms are not required to participate in the Contest, certain tasks/challenges may be specific to one of the social media platforms. Employees, agents, officers, and directors of Sponsor and each of their parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, prize providers and their immediate family members or individuals residing in their same household, are not eligible to participate or enter.
5. Tampering and Delivery Disclaimer. (a) The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and prohibit from participating any person, who the Sponsor determines (in its sole discretion) is or is attempting to: (i) tamper with the SponsorŐs website, app and/or any part of the Contest; (ii) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, (iii) intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Participants, (iv) post offensive, vulgar, profane, or inappropriate entries, in SponsorŐs sole discretion; and/or (iv) otherwise violating these Official Rules.
6. Publicity. By entering the Contest, Participant grants Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and licensees, a royalty-free, unconditional, irrevocable, and perpetual right, license and consent, without any compensation, consideration or further notification, to use and refer to the Participant, his or her name, likeness, image, distinctive characteristics, city, state, entries, any statements made and prize information, for any purpose, including but not limited to editorial, advertising, general data and marketing analysis, trade, commercial, and publicity purposes in any media throughout the world, including the Contest app and Sponsor website, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder.
7. Consumer Created Content. Where allowed by applicable law, if the entry for the contest includes any creative material from the Participant, including but not limited to, consumer created content, by submitting an entry: (1) Participant agrees that any such disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the Sponsor under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you; (2) Participant acknowledges that, by acceptance of your submission, the Sponsor and contest sponsors do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) Participant verifies that it is the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted, and (4) Participant hereby grants to Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose. By submitting content you warrant and represent that it: (a) is your original work, (b) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (c) that you have obtained permission from a person who's name, likeness or voice is used in the content and (d) and that publication of the content via various media will not infringe on the rights of any third party rights
8. Release. By participating in the Contest, each Participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Sponsor, its employees and agents, the ContestŐs sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for lost, late, damaged, undelivered or unseen entries, whether due to technical or human error, any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. In order to receive a prize, Participants may be required to sign an official waiver form provided by the Sponsor.
9. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. At SponsorŐs request, each winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Sponsor may receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. Conduct and Decisions. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may revise these Official Rules in its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to review these Official Rules for any updates. Any attempt by a Participant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Disclaimer. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect, or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, for line failures or other failures of any telephone network, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, for inability to access any web site or online service or any other error or malfunction, or for late, lost, illegible, misdirected or incomplete entries which may limit an entrant's ability to participate. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to Participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed software transmissions or any mistake in the printing of these Official Rules or failure to make e-mail notifications, if any, to entrants. Sponsor has no control over whether sponsors will honor the prizes offered and does not guarantee any certain result or experience.
12. Disputes. Each Participant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in the State of New York, (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneysŐ fees and (c) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant and the Sponsor in connection with this Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of New York.
14. Modifications or Waiver. Only an authorized officer of the Sponsor shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. SponsorŐs failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
15. WinnerŐs List. For name of winner(s), send a self-address stamped envelope to Attn: Winner List, SocialLadder, 801 N. Market ST. Philadelphia, PA, 19103. Requests for winner list must be received ninety (90) days after the conclusion of the Contest.
16. Sponsor. RKI Apps, Inc. 801 N. Market St. Philadelphia, PA 19103